Sous Chef (ArcoSC14317)
£22,000 - 23,000/Annum + Bonus
- United Kingdom -- England -- West Midlands -- West Midlands -- Harborne
20 March 2017
Exciting opportunity for a Sous Chef in Harbourne, Birmingham
The Lounges are a rapidly growing group of neighbourhood café bars. We are open all day, every day and serve great quality food and drink in a welcoming, relaxed environment. (Check out www.thelounges.co.uk)
Who are we looking for?
- A calm and organised Sous Chef who will motivate and lead the brigade and provide structured and progressive training for all of the team.
- Sous Chefs that can cook, taste and enjoy their food only, Ping chefs need not apply!
- An experienced and well trained catering professional, who understands that a kitchen with flawless food hygiene standards and organisational systems will produce better food, better chefs and better profits.
- An ambitious and enthusiastic Sous Chef with a real desire to progress.
- The ideal candidate will have a mixture of branded and independent experience, with a proven track record as Sous Chef.
- A knowledgeable Chef who takes pride in producing great quality fresh food and will work with our Head Chef to ensure consistently high standards by adhering to the company specifications and procedures.
- Great salary package of up to £23000 per annum including bonus of £3000 depending on perfomace & GP.
- Learn how to manage a kitchen from a company with all the structure and support to show you how to be more than just a great cook.
- Chance to join an expanding and recession busting company.
- Fantastic company incentives.
- Training on offer includes Advanced Health & Safety, Food Hygiene and First Aid Courses, NVQ Level 3 and fully funded college courses.
- Straight shifts and two days off a week, and a sensible working week working with decent people!
Please apply with a full CV stating the position you are applying for.