Assistant Manager (AM Rivo)
£20,000 - 23,000/Annum + up to 4.5k pa
- United Kingdom -- England -- South West England -- Wiltshire -- Chippenham
20 March 2017
Exciting opportunity for an Assistant Manager to work for our well established cafe bar in Chippenham
Who are we looking for?
- Hospitality leader – we want a manager who wants each & every customer that walks through our doors to have a fantastic time from start to finish regardless of whether they are visiting for a cuppa or a full blown night out. If our customers are happy then the business is happy.
- Character & discipline – all great businesses are run by great characters who infect their own personality & passion through the staff, & onto the customers. To do this you need solid, personal discipline to ensure the right things are done at the right time & for the right reason.
- Energy & desire to achieve – we run vibrant, all day operations with great rewards for those who are hungry for success. A good salary, sensible working week & real, achievable bonuses based on customer satisfaction & profitability. The right candidate will effortlessly balance these whilst having a fun work life.
- Team player – you will be the face of the business. This is a hands on role which requires an equal measure of personal service skills on; drinks knowledge & delivery, cocktails, top notch coffee, table touching & training alongside garnering your team to deliver the right financial results.
- Great Assistant Manager Salary package of up to £27kpa.
- Chance to join an expanding company with opportunities across the country.
- Assistant Manager Company incentives including trips abroad & our infamous #loungefest
- A host of training courses run throughout the year covering from NVQ level 3 H&S through to advanced coffee & amongst others.
- 48hrs working week working with decent people in the greater Loungers family.
Please apply with a full CV stating the position you are applying for..